Shared Web Hosting Services
Shared web hosting is the most common mode of hosting services. Here, many websites are happened to share a same web server in order to get accessible over the internet. These websites are separated with different virtual partitions made on the server. This is one of the most favored and economical packages of hosting services as the maintenance expenses of service is getting shred by various websites. Apart from economic, shared web hosting services are easy to operate and customized as hosting provider is responsible for installing server software, technical support, managing servers and other server services. Here, the same IP address is shared by different websites under the different virtual names assigned to the partitions of web server. Thus, for users who have limited budget and lesser need of web space can go with shared web hosting plans.
We, Thinktank Infotech, offers cheap shared web hosting in order to cater the different needs of internet world. Here, we have a separate server for shared webs hosting services from where we offered separate sections of space to different websites. Well, reliability, secured, scalable and 24*7 client supports brings thinktankinfo on the top while offering shared web hosting services at the best market rates. Besides these services, we also provide the complete details of cPanel with username and password from where you can easily operate your shared web hosting account. This makes you out from any hassle of maintaining and operating your web hosting services.
- FTP access
- Separate cPanel (Linux) and Plesk(Windows) Control Panels
- Webmai/SMTP/POP3/lMAP Acess
- Single Domain Hosting
- Unlimited Email Forwarders/Auto-responders/Aliases
- Unlimited Sub Domains
- File Manger
- Web Portals & CMS - Drupal, Joomala.
- 7 Days Free support*
- Fast network connectivity.
- Reliable and Secure Server facility
- Network redundancy with the ability of re-routing the network through another connection in case of failure.
- 24x7 servers' monitoring.
- Highly redundant architecture
- Knowledgeable system administrators operating the servers